How do I create a fillable form PDF file?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerHof

Oct 30, 2017
Visit site
I need to take an existing PDF file and create fields where I can enter text or mark checkboxes from my phone. I have used Foxit before on the PC... Can I make a file with this program that would be compatible with Android?

DerHof

Oct 30, 2017
Visit site
Not really the type of thing I would ever think to do on my phone. This is a PC task....

I mean I do want to be able to fill the file out on my phone... I need to fill out forms and email while on a job.
But to actually create the document would be much easier on a computer.

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
My S8 has this thing, it's a Microsoft one I think....
Any good to you?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180111-152754.jpg
    Screenshot_20180111-152754.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 3

DerHof

Oct 30, 2017
Visit site
My S8 has this thing, it's a Microsoft one I think....
Any good to you?

Hmmm... weird on this one. I searched for this in the Play store. Found it.... made by Samsung. It had the option for me to uninstall... Not even realizing it was on my phone I searched for it. Can't find it anywhere in the app drawer. Went to App settings... its there with the option for force stop or disable. So I check BK disabler which I use to kill the Bixby button... thinking maybe I disabled it and didn't realize it. Nope... says its enabled but not running. Maybe something else I have disabled is stopping it from running??? But makes no sense why I can't even find it. Anyway, no worries... see below...

Try tiny scanner or sign - I often do the same tasks for work and I use Adobe to view them and then sign to fill them.

Adobe Sign works great!
I thought the file would have to be set up to have editable fields. Didn't realize you could use an app and simply tap where you want to insert text. Easily allows you to change size and mark check boxes. Just what I needed, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.