A few small problems...

BigBen10

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I have some problems I hope somebody might be able to help with. And possibly make me feel very stupid for not figuring out on my own. Can the battery reminder be turned off (the 15%, etc)?
What's with the delay when I slide down and unlock the phone, the clock always displays a time like an hour earlier before showing the correct time?
Does anybody else have any issues with no alerts or notification when text messages come in? This happens quite often for me.

Sprint HTC Evo shift

puckhead

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
For the 15% battery saver thing go to setting -> power. There you can change settings for the power saver settings.

What kind of delay are you having? Does it say loading? Mine got real bogged down a while back, this is what I did. Turned off all the network stuff, wifi, data, mobile, everything. That seemed to get things running normal again. For safe measure, I pulled the battery too, then one by one turned things back on. Back to normal now and no glitching or slowness.

For the clock, mine seems to do that every now and then also. I dont know if the program does that to look "cool" as you start your pone up or if it is to get your attention or what. Mine doesnt do it all the time though.

As for the text message thing, no idea. Hasnt happened to me. No alerts at all? Have you checked your settings?

Bendroid55

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
If its exactly an hour, it might be that the clock is showing the real time before the algorithm that switches it to DLS time kicks in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38