What should do to get rid of this?

PandaGirl XOXO

Apr 8, 2018
Visit site
Recently I've been seeing a lock screen called Smart Slide Lock which has beautiful wallpapers. As I check my recently used apps, the app name shows settings and the app image is a grey block. I checked in my internal storage and permanently deleted wallpapers which I earlier saw on the lock screen. It still came up😲. Today I saw it was from an app called 'Power Clean' which read something like Unlock. I uninstalled that app. I cleared its data, but it's still appearing.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I moved this from the Android Apps forum to the General Help forum, since the former is intended for developers to promote their apps.

You probably have to keep uninstalling other apps until the problem goes away.

Brahim Cedrati

Apr 10, 2018
Visit site
can you elaborate more on the issue i didn't understand well what i understood is that you have an app that reappear when you uninstall it it will be easy if you have a rooted device but i'll assume that you don't so here is what i advise you to do move the app to the move all your files from sd to an other storage device then format your sd and move your files back to it though this is a little overdo but take it as a last solution