Home blu ray player that can copy data contents??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lanshire12345

Oct 28, 2019
Visit site
Hi, Guys and Gals.

So i have a question. I have (in my computer) 2 Blu-Ray burners that do a great job. However, About a year ago, i burned some data of mine ( Eg: Pictures, Videos..ect) onto some Blank Blu-rays and my computer can read them fine. So my problem is, is that i needed to copy the whole Blu-Ray onto my drive for some editing purposes. I have looked on the physical Blu-Ray and there are no scratches or anything. My issue is , is that it takes ( FOREVER) for it to copy anything, and often times will just hang. On another note, i have a blue-ray player in my living room that i use to watch movies and stuff on, and when i put my discs in there ( the BD-R discs that contain the data i need), it can read the whole discs in a matter of seconds. There is also a usb put on this particular one, but looking at settings, there is no option to copy the data that i need from the disk to the usb port. So my question is, is there a Home Blu-Ray player that has a usb option, that would allow me to copy that data from the Blu-Ray to the USB stick?

Status
Not open for further replies.