Terry Jones wallpaper virus???

randolfio

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
First, hi! This is my first post to the forums. I've been using my trusty Motorola Droid since it first came out almost two years ago, and I'm on Android 2.2.2.

My problem is, I think I picked up some sort of virus... Every once in a while, the wallpaper on my phone changes to a picture of Terry Jones holding a Quran. He's the infamous paster who was in the news last year for burning Qurans. I change it back to whatever I had before (usually the live wallpapers built into the phone) and it will stay for a while, but switches again.

When it first started about six months ago, it only happened when I played Angry Birds. After exiting the app the picture would be there. I'd change it back and it wouldn't happen again until I played the game again. Within the last few days though, it changes whenever I play any game, and then today it started changing whenever I close any app at all!

I have tried to find the picture on my phone to no avail. I have search the web for anyone experiencing even remotely the same issue, also with no results.

Can anyone tell me what the *&$# is going on with my phone? I know this almost sounds like a bad joke, but I assure you it is not.

Thanks!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer