[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Whew.. Spring cleaning complete. Images restored, bootloader locked and unlocked again, needed files moved back and now back on aokp. Phone is running like a champ. Whole process took about 2 hours but most of it was moving files and setting up the ROM again.. Plus I derped a few things at first due to the ubuntu learning curve, lol.. But all smooth now ;)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

oxymoron

It's been real...
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Whew.. Spring cleaning complete. Images restored, bootloader locked and unlocked again, needed files moved back and now back on aokp. Phone is running like a champ. Whole process took about 2 hours but most of it was moving files and setting up the ROM again.. Plus I derped a few things at first due to the ubuntu learning curve, lol.. But all smooth now ;)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Oxymoron likes this.

EDIT: and a belated congrats to creccaj1!

*customized tapatalk signature*

Reactions: 2defmouze

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
:)
a6f844f2-4cdb-caf9.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: [Chatter] GNEX | CRACKFLASHERS | SECRET LAIR | BATCAVE

Just made those for the first time last week, they were pretty rad. Couple of em leaked a bit but mostly they stayed together.

Reactions: davidnc

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site

I've made that type, but with bleu cheese. Absolutely amazing.

"That looks like one tasty burger!"

Struggling with "work" after staying up til 4am due to Prometheus. Well worth it though; just bought a planets LWP (check screen shots!) to commemorate.

Reactions: davidnc

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

Just made those for the first time last week, they were pretty rad. Couple of em leaked a bit but mostly they stayed together.

Yeah I agree they was pretty rad :cool:
Gunno seal em up a little better next time ,I think a poked a fork into the cheese pocket on on and therefore unexpected leak on that one lol

Now I'm hungry. Grilling tonight!

After added some other stuff onto it just took one of those to fill me up !

I've made that type, but with bleu cheese. Absolutely amazing.

"That looks like one tasty burger!"

Struggling with "work" after staying up til 4am due to Prometheus. Well worth it though; just bought a planets LWP (check screen shots!) to commemorate.

I might try it with that type of cheese as well sometime.Sounds good

Yup that burger hit the spot ,4sure :)

That looks so good. :beer:

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Worthy enought to top it off with a Long Island Ice Tea and I dont usually drink in the summertime ha

Last edited:

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site

lol cheer!

Only one left after this; going to need to make a run. Need smokes too. Hate when those predicaments coincide.

oxymoron

It's been real...
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Cheers, fellas. I'll be working out of my cooler this evening on the patio, while playing on the slip-n-slide with my little buddy. Wish no injuries for me, lol :D
a6fbd30e-7a13-8958.jpg

Reactions: 2defmouze

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site

Cheers, fellas. I'll be working out of my cooler this evening on the patio, while playing on the slip-n-slide with my little buddy. Wish no injuries for me, lol :D
Click to view quoted image

I wish I had a slip n slide, but alas, the neighbors would steal it and trade it for meth.