[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Wow!
It was great that she didn't go into the house!
How in the world did she go and crash with the only tree on that side? :eek::what:

Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!

Yes sinced she was out of control the minute she jumped the sidewalk it was just luck she did not hit the master bedroom wall. If her coarse had altered just a lil bit she would have just 18 feet from house.
Actually there is a bigger water oak tree below that one but would been unlikely to hit it. I did follow her tire tracks and only at the last second did the truck turn to the right so the drivers side hit in more of a glancing hit instead of full impact of being centered on tree.. The tree is 12 feet around at the base so pretty solid tree.
Hopefully she learns her lesson from this and realize being 18 doesn't make you invulnerable.
She had facial cuts (cant remember if she had broken jaw)broken collar bone, broken leg and scraps and bruises from what the mom told me, requiring multible surgery's.

sent from my Moto X

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Still sick with cold today. I usually get sick once a winter so guess this is the time this year I am.
Good mid morning ChatterHeads hope everyone is doing good.

sent from my Moto X

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Just 28 more posts to go. Who's gunno snag it ? This is my last post for the night so good luck to who ever it is :)

sent from my Moto X

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Now its just 25 more post til 42k .
Wait til it gets down til about 10 or less post left then its like rush hour traffic hahaha :)
Happy Thursday ! Im back at work today,otherwise I'd still be sleeping.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Now its just 25 more post til 42k .
Wait til it gets down til about 10 or less post left then its like rush hour traffic hahaha :)
Happy Thursday ! Im back at work today,otherwise I'd still be sleeping.

Oh! That's an important number. 42 is the answer and this is that times 10^4!

XT1060. Through spacetime.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non