[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

chubb

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
What's up chatterers. Found a new liquor in MD here that we don't have in PA. Stuff is very good. Anyone else here ever try it?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1354234218207.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1354234218207.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 26

AppleBonker

Dag, yo!
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Also, gf is in Detroit tonight. She's at dinner at a place with this front door. Lolwut?

- - - Updated - - -

if you want me

Barkin' up the wrong tree there, chief.

Edit: the post merging effed up the flow of that comment/picture...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1354235384671.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1354235384671.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 22

chubb

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Okay so we are trying to hit 22k tonight?
Seriously do you guys known that the Hampton Inn only has 25 channels? Kinda pissing me off that we don't have comedy central, FX, Tru TV with there fake shows lol, or any Viacom channels? Getting bored with 6 ESPN channels and horrible local channels, USA and history have they only somewhat standible TV. BLAH

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Cool man:) hopefully your trip goes great:D are you still having to leave some of your photography gear behind ..? in other news..I have some more ideas for a gallery app integrated nfc sharing , bluetooth sharing this is gonna be a lot to learn ..:)

I know Android's networking (in particular NFC and Wifi-direct) very well. If you get stuck on with NFC let me know. :) I know I did..

Edit: forgot to answer this quote for a minute. ;)

Hello chatter... Doing a little bit of wireless coverage map studying and I never realized how much better Verizon is than the competition:eek: tmobile I'd good if you stay near the city but after that it gets sketchy I'm a little nervous...

I think I might have some old (~six months) propagation sheets somewhere for T-mobile, and mayyybe Verizon's LTE. I'll look around and let you know. The maps contain each network's precise tower deployments, estimated coverage zones, and load calculations. I used the ones for Seattle when looking at apartments, and it served me well.

Just saw this on Twitter lol

It's the hat that got me haha.

View attachment 48808
Jupiter as seen from space probe cassini:D

Space chatter. :eek:

aliens-meme.jpg

chubb

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Oh. Who wants to buy some Ford Mustang Shelby GT 500's. They have some flood damage but not bad. I have pics of the first one, at the Copart in Salisbury MD. This one I don't think starts but is not too bad. I think it was in about 5 inches of water. we also have a convert able one. Its red and actually starts and drives! I'll get pics of it tomorrow.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1354237066542.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1354237066542.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 17
  • uploadfromtaptalk1354237089372.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1354237089372.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 17

chubb

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Oh. Who wants to buy some Ford Mustang Shelby GT 500's. They have some flood damage but not bad. I have pics of the first one, at the Copart in Salisbury MD. Thus was I don't think starts but is not too bad. I think it was in about 5 inches of water. we also have a convert able one. Its red and actually starts and drives! I'll get pics of it tomorrow.

bigdaddytee

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
I know Android's networking (in particular NFC and Wifi-direct) very well. If you get stuck on with NFC let me know. :) I know I did..

Edit: forgot to answer this quote for a minute. ;)

I think I might have some old (~six months) propagation sheets somewhere for T-mobile, and mayyybe Verizon's LTE. I'll look around and let you know. The maps contain each network's precise tower deployments, estimated coverage zones, and load calculations. I used the ones for Seattle when looking at apartments, and it served me well.

It's the hat that got me haha.

Space chatter. :eek:

http://tdotcomics.ca/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/aliens-meme.jpg

Space probe. The old fashioned way.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tZar4wRP40&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sent from the red headed stepchild of the Nexii.