[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Chris, that sucks. If you guys bail out tonight, do it with style and pizzazz, (laser) guns blazing and all! to bad us Chatter peeps couldn't be there in person to cheer you on !

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Seriously, has anybody talked to Devin? Getting a little worried about the guy.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

Edit: I think Tapatalk is screwing up dates and times. When I checked on my computer, it shows he was last here on Nov 30. Hopefully, it's nothing more than just being busy around the holidays.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Last edited:

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
So. Im debating on whether or not to go to school tomorrow since someone made a death threat to our school and that he was basically going to do a Connecticut type thing..... I have exams tomorrow that I don't want to miss. right now its kind of scary..... They said the police apprehended him but who says one of his friends won't do it..... This is terrifying. What should I do guys? Stay home and miss an important exam or go? They said there will be a lot of police at the school tomorrow....

Sent from my AOKP JB One V.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
uc

:eek:

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
I freaking fell asleep during the second nfl game. But now is the GOOD game. Pats and 49ers. I've never seen a game interupted for a presidential speech before, but that massacre deserved it.

Pats not looking so hot right now....we shall see. Zero, you hate any team not NY lol :p

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
So. Im debating on whether or not to go to school tomorrow since someone made a death threat to our school and that he was basically going to do a Connecticut type thing..... I have exams tomorrow that I don't want to miss. right now its kind of scary..... They said the police apprehended him but who says one of his friends won't do it..... This is terrifying. What should I do guys? Stay home and miss an important exam or go? They said there will be a lot of police at the school tomorrow....

I don't know I mean, I guess you should be on the safe side, tell them, you don't want to miss the exam but, you fear for your life if your constantly looking for a threat in the back of your mind you won't do well on the exams..thats All i got,these people I just don't understand what is wrong with them..

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site

Someone at my old middle school made a hit list

sent from my iPhone 10s now with 1080p

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I don't know I mean, I guess you should be on the safe side, tell them, you don't want to miss the exam but, you fear for your life if your constantly looking for a threat in the back of your mind you won't do well on the exams..thats All i got,these people I just don't understand what is wrong with them..

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks. I'm not sure yet... I'm still thinking. I'll have an answer by tonight or tomorrow morning. This stuff can be pretty creepy....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo