Crazy report point to piss off android users

smbrooks32

Jun 23, 2012
Visit site
Anyone read the report of Google now going to get realised on apple's IOS 6 before a lot of the android phones?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Yes. I'm not really surprised. All it is is an application. The difference is that its built into the framework for android so it cannot just be compiled separately from the framework and since it uses new framework code it makes it difficult to run on old OS versions. However since they had a separate application in iOS, they were already working separately and that is why I think it came to iOS so quickly.

This is such a troll thread haha.

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Google now is just a better version of voice search with a new interface. If you Google any question you would ask Google Now you'll get the same results as now in the too result minus the cleaner look. The iOS version to my knowledge doesn't send all those notifications that now does though... I may be wrong

rich.v

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
Ya that's what I thought too I have a nexus 7 and Google now has the notifications such has how much time it'll take me to get home or how long it'll take me to get to work I did a search for the giants and not it notify me of the scores when the next game is an a link to buy the tickets plus it tell me the weather that's all it has so far for me I know there's more but it hasn't got that far yet that was the main difference between Google now and Google voice search Google now you search once and it keeps you up to date without you having to ask the article I read was on Google blog it said it was Google voice search that's why I said that

DroidDavi

Jan 25, 2012
Visit site
Google makes a lot of money from iOS. They shouldn't stop either. Apple can make 1000 lawsuits trying to put people out of business while Google makes money on your device right under you nose. Let the iOS folks have it. Once apple goes off there rocker and takes everything Google from there devices I bet more people will migrate over.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2