Any old-fashioned button mic earphones about?

Kookas

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Hey,

Basically I want to find some earphones which have a button and a mic, but which aren't canal phones. I had some a while back, but lost them to the rain and now it seems everyone is on these ear-sodomising ones that won't fit me properly no matter what size I try. I can't find a good quality pair of normal earphones anywhere - tried Amazon, PC World/Curry's and Google Shopping. Anyone know about something like this?

via Tapatalk

Subsound

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I'll be honest, I was the same way. until I found these.. My ear canals are so small even the smallest size never fit. But these were the perfect fit and the best quality of sound I've heard, really really cheap. you can pick them up at sears in the electronics isle. I use them for when I ride my motorcycle. so the extra bass is awesome, that and I listen to Dubstep, Electronic and House music.. although there is no button, You should just try the headphones that come with the Galaxy S3. those might work for you as those also are small enough to fit in my ears.

Amazon.com: Philips SHE7000BK/28 In-Ear Headphones - Black: Electronics

Last edited:

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
I'll be honest, I was the same way. until I found these.. My ear canals are so small even the smallest size never fit. But these were the perfect fit and the best quality of sound I've heard, really really cheap. you can pick them up at sears in the electronics isle. I use them for when I ride my motorcycle. so the extra bass is awesome, that and I listen to Dubstep, Electronic and House music.. although there is no button, You should just try the headphones that come with the Galaxy S3. those might work for you as those also are small enough to fit in my ears.

Amazon.com: Philips SHE7000BK/28 In-Ear Headphones - Black: Electronics

The poster specifically asked for non ear canal with a mic and button. In spite of your feelings about ear canal headsets, there is no button or mic on these.