ATT unlimited HSPA?

toiletducky

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Just curious since I've been on sprint for years. Is there some way to get a new account with ATT with unlimited data on the hspa network vs the LTE network? I was reading where ne us 4 owners are doing it but not so sure if they are grandfathered in or if that is an option. Personally I think 4g is a little over hyped. Since forcing my evo 4g LTE onto the Verizon network my 3g speeds have been fast enough to do anything I've wanted.

I'm about to get kicked by sprint and looking to move. ATT is my best choice so if there are options for unlimited hspa+ data I'd be all over it.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

sting7k

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
I'm pretty sure AT&T is no longer offering unlimited data for new customers. It's $20/300MB, $30/3GB, and $50/5GB of data as far as I know. For unlimited it's Sprint or Tmobile.

androidluvr2

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
There used to be a loophole where if you activated an iPhone 2G through iTunes on an ATT capped data line you could select unlimited data but from all I have read, that loophole is gone. If you know anyone who has an iPhone 2G it can't hurt to try. Report back if you do.