Photo Gallery App with Social Media Integration

cwchase

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I am looking for an app that will integrate the photos on my phone with the photos that I have on my other various accounts (e.g. Facebook and Google+). This was one of the things I liked about the Galaxy S3, and now I miss it with CM10.

I found one app that claimed to do this, called "Just Pictures!". But it was very buggy and did not allow me to add my accounts. Are there any other apps that provide this feature? Thanks in advance.

cwchase

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
OK, so I'm basically looking for something like the default GS3 gallery app, or an approximation of it. The main gallery screen had a tile or two dedicated to the photos and video on the phone itself. However it also integrated photos from your accounts, like Facebook and G+. So, for example, each of my G+ albums was also represented by a tile.

Basically I would love an app that could tie into all the places that I have pictures or photos, instead of having to go into a dedicated app for each of my accounts.

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
OK, so I'm basically looking for something like the default GS3 gallery app, or an approximation of it. The main gallery screen had a tile or two dedicated to the photos and video on the phone itself. However it also integrated photos from your accounts, like Facebook and G+. So, for example, each of my G+ albums was also represented by a tile.

Basically I would love an app that could tie into all the places that I have pictures or photos, instead of having to go into a dedicated app for each of my accounts.

Hmm. I don't know of any, but I think it might be possible to sideload the GS3 gallery app onto your phone if you can get the apk. If you don't have it, you might want to go to the GS3 forums and ask someone for the apk.