To keep unlimited Data on Verizon.....

Crazy Yankee

Jul 20, 2010
www.crazyyankeesportfishing.com
What are you guys doing? Buying phones outright at Best Buy or Verizon? Buying slightly used or new phones off EBAY? I want to keep the unlimited data, but not sure where the best deals are?

My Samsung Galaxy Nexus has seen better days. Although I still love the phone my battery is shot. I can't even get 5 hours out of the extended battery anymore.

I'd like to try a Motorola product (Razr Maxxx HD), but not sure I like the non-removable battery. I almost bid on a Note II today on EBAY, but I wasn't sure if I'd like that large of a phone. Kind of torn. What phone would you buy outright at the moment?

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
I think eBay is your best bet for deals. I got a Galaxy Note 2 for $380 and it came with an extra S Pen, Folio case, and extra charger. I never thought I'd like the size of the Note 2 either but I'm loving it so far!

Umass021

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
I got my last phone from eBay. It was a refurb that was never used and has worked perfect for over 6 months. You could also try craigslist. I am in the same boat as you. I want to keep my unlimited data so I am doing the same thing as you.

Sent from my A500 using AC Forums mobile app

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Probably cheaper to just buy new batteries.

Posted via Android Central App