[APP] Voice Snooze Alarm

gpuig

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi there,

I've developed an alarm which you can snooze or deactivate using your voice! It's called Voice Snooze Alarm and it's free! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gp.voicesnoozealarm

I've been using it for quite a lof of time and works like a charm, specially since you don't need to pronounce correctly for snooze, useful when you are trying to wake up.

Btw if anyone has a suggestion let me know, I'd be willing to evaluate its implementation. Thanks!!

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Is there anyway to block other people from snoozing your alarm? I can just picture the alarm going off for too long and a roommate yelling "Shut that off!" and now I miss work/school.

gpuig

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Haha never thought of that picture. However, I'm sorry but not, any sound will make it snooze.

The only way I can think of is to implement also a key command to snooze, but if your roomate knows it .... it will be the same problem

And anyway if your roomate yells it will probably not understand correctly due to the distance so it will onle snooze instead of turn off, the worst case scenario you will be 10minutes late :p

gpuig

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
New functionality has been added! Now there is a snooze time limit which once it's reached an alarm like a 'tornado warning' will sound and it will not be possible to snooze anymore!

Few people told me that it was so easy to snooze that in the end they woke up late... with this new feature, it will ensure that you wake up one time

Also other changes have been applied. For further information go to google play store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gp.voicesnoozealarm&hl=en

9FaiHN0om1ddAvJjzkgRsSbcI7__PDNjQJjv-CQ5txtfBF-sfr9UqAmlxBDxD7zTQKaH=h310
SvCD-YCNbTF80O_JlMLBnw7zrUzsu3GDSge9UCjbHNLUMHWITLtGfWDtoOTEowKgvo0=h310
CBrsmDIKnHQjQSTEgUt6c4quPCofyC9itaor_7exagCxpJpq7q3_OCUpSN7Dsu1NuofH=h310
ntaFIKNwVvu7SRomlptBTvDvi5wFow8HeVXmbmpIpyXjUY-cohHJ_GeyL5eXTwGOFqY=h310
1quD9KlrYJ8_S2w2OWcEMXyNeYWIrkXLyjXwQmWKqHYut35hviS4m0EUQt877HcFIA=h310

Over 1000 downloads!!

Last edited: