Moto X or iPhone 5S?

cjohn4043

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
No, I meant if you had decided that it was between these two rather than the others still being an option for you hehe
Relevant to this thread: Moto X has better battery and 5S has better camera

Oh yeah, now it's just between these two. I'm really now leaning toward the 5S because it is something new and different. Like people have said, I can always resell or return it if I don't like it.

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
no, because the dev ed is not available through the carriers. You have to buy it off contract. It is $550.

No, I meant that if you would keep the iPhone and sell it to buy the Dev Edition you wouldn't be subject to the carrier's 14 day return policy on the iPhone. You could test the iPhone for 4 or 6 weeks before you sell it to buy the Dev Edition.

DayThyme

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Oh yeah, now it's just between these two. I'm really now leaning toward the 5S because it is something new and different. Like people have said, I can always resell or return it if I don't like it.
My mom and every other family member of mine has an iPhone so I get to play with them all the time. If I didn't have that opportunity, I would try one myself. I can't wait for the iOS 7 jailbreak to come out. I am going to jailbreak my mom's iPhone even though she told me not to, lol! I bought it for her and pay for her phone service so I am going to jail break it as soon as the jail break comes out. She thinks I will break it if I jail break it so she is really nervous and anytime I have her iPhone she asks me if I am breaking it, lol!

She's pretty old so these devices mystify her but she can use her iPad and iPhone pretty well with only minimal help from me.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
After reading this I think I might pick up an iPhone next year along with my X2 and probably just swap SIMs when I felt like using the other
I can buy it at release date and if I don't like it, probably even make a profit since iPhones sell for $700+ when they're sold out hehe

Posted via Android Central App

DayThyme

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
iPhones sell for $700+ when they're sold out hehe
Not quite, but they do have good resale value. If you have an itch, scratch it. With an iPhone, you can always sell it for decent money so go ahead and try it. Nothing to lose and if you come back to android, you won't have to wonder any more.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Not quite, but they do have good resale value. If you have an itch, scratch it. With an iPhone, you can always sell it for decent money so go ahead and try it. Nothing to lose and if you come back to android, you won't have to wonder any more.
I wasn't estimating, I have seen the 5S sell for about $730 on Swappa (32 GB I think) and that was recently, probably higher around release date.
Anyway, I was going to get it as an addition to the X2 :p Not leaving Android

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress