Custom Roms

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I have bravely attempted to root & flash a custom rom on my Note 3 and so glad that I have what a difference it makes. I have the twrp recovery & bobcat rom flashed and found it to be very easy indeed and so far all is stable.

What roms are you using and why?

Posted via Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I have bravely attempted to root & flash a custom rom on my Note 3 and so glad that I have what a difference it makes. I have the twrp recovery & bobcat rom flashed and found it to be very easy indeed and so far all is stable.

What roms are you using and why?

Congrats on your first ROM flash!!!

From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Cheers was kind of apprehensive about it but I do have a basic understanding and if you read and follow instructions then it reduces the risk (a bit) lol

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I can now see why people say that rooting and flashing roms makes the phone more erm yours being able to control alot of aspects and not being tied down by manufacturers and carriers is a great thing indeed :)

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
I can now see why people say that rooting and flashing roms makes the phone more erm yours being able to control alot of aspects and not being tied down by manufacturers and carriers is a great thing indeed :)

Until you have a problem with it and need to take it to your carrier for observation.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Congrats! I'm stock on my Nexus. Though in the past, I've used CM ROMs as those have been good to me. There's a lot out there, so happy flashing!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Well stackberry yes there are risks and of course stability issues with some but usually things get ironed out. I'm of course new to rooting and flashing roms so I can't and won't speak of experience. However so far all is smooth and I have noticed that you have more Control alot is over my head and I leave that alone tbh but general tweaks and customisations are to my liking. And thanks to all that have spurred my quest lol

This flashing is addictive better hope I don't get arrested lol

Posted via my rooted note 3 running Bobcat Rom :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tigersusyt