I've discovered a new Google Now easter egg!!!

Kokero

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
I just registered on this forum to spread an easter egg that I've just discovered! I've searched about it first on google before post here and on XDA Developers, yeah, seems unknown. I was just trying known commands on Google Now to wake up voice search, and I decided to do something new. Interested? Just try it your self! Instead of saying "Ok, Google", "Ok, Jarvis", "Ok, Computer" or something else, say "Ok, GLaDOS". IT JUST WORKS! I confess that I was not expecting it to work, but it does! Try it, and share the results on this topic! ;)

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
I just registered on this forum to spread an easter egg that I've just discovered! I've searched about it first on google before post here and on XDA Developers, yeah, seems unknown. I was just trying known commands on Google Now to wake up voice search, and I decided to do something new. Interested? Just try it your self! Instead of saying "Ok, Google", "Ok, Jarvis", "Ok, Computer" or something else, say "Ok, GLaDOS". IT JUST WORKS! I confess that I was not expecting it to work, but it does! Try it, and share the results at this topic! ;)

Atleast it is relatively unknown, but some people have discovered it (Ok Glados).
Not sure if this is well known, but "OK Jarvis" will activate Google Now. : Android

Google Now improvements: better on Android, and coming soon to PCs

Nice job!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo