i have been using 3 android phone but they all have a lot of problems or no good user experience

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I would recommend the S6 or the Note 4 (but you have tried this one). There is no phone that is better than iPhone if you really like how iPhone works / how iOS works. It is preference based. From the sound of it you really like your iPhone so you should stay with that.

Billy Bob Jimmy Joe

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Maybe because you are using older, lower model Androids? Get a high end one. I've let iPhone users use my Nexus 5 before and all their responses were, "Wow! You're phone is really fast."

Posted via BlackBerry Classic

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Give the iPhone 6-6+ a try. you wont regret it.. Besides, Android will soon be a "thing" of the past.

I don't see how it'll be a thing of the past when it's a pretty popular OS. If you have some factual reports that back this claim I'd love to read them.

worknman

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
Maybe because you are using older, lower model Androids? Get a high end one. I've let iPhone users use my Nexus 5 before and all their responses were, "Wow! You're phone is really fast."

This. The Galaxy Nexus was released over 3 years ago, and I doubt the other phones mentioned are much to write home about. But that is the rub with Android, isn't it? You go buy and iPhone and you're almost guaranteed to get a quality phone. You buy an Android phone, and it's really a crapshoot, as there's only a handful of decent ones to choose from out of the sea of crap that's out there, so you really have to do your homework. Best way I think is check out Android blogs that periodically post a 'best phones' list, and use that as your selection criteria. I'm not saying their lists are infallible (esp the ones that list the M8 above the Note 4), but odds are you'll have a MUCH better experience picking one of those phones.

gfederline9

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
This. The Galaxy Nexus was released over 3 years ago, and I doubt the other phones mentioned are much to write home about. But that is the rub with Android, isn't it? You go buy and iPhone and you're almost guaranteed to get a quality phone. You buy an Android phone, and it's really a crapshoot, as there's only a handful of decent ones to choose from out of the sea of crap that's out there, so you really have to do your homework. Best way I think is check out Android blogs that periodically post a 'best phones' list, and use that as your selection criteria. I'm not saying their lists are infallible (esp the ones that list the M8 above the Note 4), but odds are you'll have a MUCH better experience picking one of those phones.

I do know that , and I find out that Samsung and note 4 and s6 is the best and most reliable android phone at this moment . I tried galaxy nexus , I tried note 4 ,s6 , s6 edge , s5 , note edge in Samsung store and I think it is the best android phone and most reliable android phone at this moment .

the second I would pick Motorola even tho my last Motorola phone has a lot of problem , but the Motorola UI suit me ,. but Motorola android phone do comes with A LOT OF PROBLEM compare to Samsung android phone

gfederline9

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
I'm confused. Why are you so determined to switch away from the iPhone if you love it?

i watch youtube review and comments and i browse a lot of android forum , i see people really like android ,
and they keep say android is good and better then iPhone , ( yes , there is more android user comment saying android is better then iPhone , then iPhone user comment say iPhone better then android )

i m looking for a android phone that can makes me loves android like you guys do , and i m looking for a android phone that can makes me find out android is better then iPhone

gfederline9

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
I would recommend the S6 or the Note 4 (but you have tried this one). There is no phone that is better than iPhone if you really like how iPhone works / how iOS works. It is preference based. From the sound of it you really like your iPhone so you should stay with that.

I like android it just , well , after 6 years with iPhone and 2-3 years with android , I say android phone so comes with more OS , systematic error , problem then iPhone did , and not just the OS is more complex and complicated BUT the YouTube and video loading problem hit me in every android phone I used and ( when you go google : android phone YouTube error , video cannot be played , tap to load again ) you will see android used from Samsung to Motorola to htc all other company's all have the same problem

this YouTube and video from web ( not youtube) cannot be loaded problem really bad

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I like android it just , well , after 6 years with iPhone and 2-3 years with android , I say android phone so comes with more OS , systematic error , problem then iPhone did , and not just the OS is more complex and complicated BUT the YouTube and video loading problem hit me in every android phone I used and ( when you go google : android phone YouTube error , video cannot be played , tap to load again ) you will see android used from Samsung to Motorola to htc all other company's all have the same problem

this YouTube and video from web ( not youtube) cannot be loaded problem really bad

To be honest .. I have never had this issue with YouTube that you're quoting. Maybe it is your mobile data connection? I can play 1440 P without hiccups on my Android. On my iPhone it also played well but only allowed me to control the quality via wifi only. I just got rid of my iPhone 6+ and it wasn't perfect. Yes Android is prone to more problems .. I won't doubt that at all.. since more things can be changed -- more things can go wrong... but .. to say my iPhone 6+ was perfect? Definitely not. I had random bugs where the screen would stop responding until I locked / unlocked again, had the phone actually lock me into the phone app (lock button wouldn't lock it, home button didn't do anything) I was 100% stuck in the phone app till I rebooted, and I had issues sometimes with SMS bugging out (But I will blame that probably on my carrier). Random things like that.

But .. just saying after all that .. No phone is perfect. They're basically computers that can have issues. iPhone is just less prone due to less freedom. It is like a work PC. Most work PCs are less prone to a user messing them up (versus their home PC) due to security settings from IT preventing them from freely visiting / doing what they want.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I think it all breaks down to personal opinion. I don't have an iPhone myself, but whenever my girlfriend needs me to look at something on her phone (in regard to an issue with it), I get so frustrated to the point where I swear I will never get an Apple device.

gfederline9

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
To be honest .. I have never had this issue with YouTube that you're quoting. Maybe it is your mobile data connection? I can play 1440 P without hiccups on my Android. On my iPhone it also played well but only allowed me to control the quality via wifi only. I just got rid of my iPhone 6+ and it wasn't perfect. Yes Android is prone to more problems .. I won't doubt that at all.. since more things can be changed -- more things can go wrong... but .. to say my iPhone 6+ was perfect? Definitely not. I had random bugs where the screen would stop responding until I locked / unlocked again, had the phone actually lock me into the phone app (lock button wouldn't lock it, home button didn't do anything) I was 100% stuck in the phone app till I rebooted, and I had issues sometimes with SMS bugging out (But I will blame that probably on my carrier). Random things like that.

But .. just saying after all that .. No phone is perfect. They're basically computers that can have issues. iPhone is just less prone due to less freedom. It is like a work PC. Most work PCs are less prone to a user messing them up (versus their home PC) due to security settings from IT preventing them from freely visiting / doing what they want.

here is the Google search link to android phone YouTube video cannot be played

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=a...droid+phone+sorry+this+video+cannot+be+played

gfederline9

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
I think it all breaks down to personal opinion. I don't have an iPhone myself, but whenever my girlfriend needs me to look at something on her phone (in regard to an issue with it), I get so frustrated to the point where I swear I will never get an Apple device.

I have a question , I do know that sometimes this phone company will use other company's display screen , or cpu chips or audio system ,

like iPhone use Samsung chips , iPhone use Sony screen

did note 4 use their own screen or did note 4 use other company screen ?

gfederline9

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site

I have a question , I do know that sometimes this phone company will use other company's display screen , or cpu chips or audio system ,

like iPhone use Samsung chips , iPhone use Sony screen

did note 4 use their own screen or did note 4 use other company screen ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non