Trying to find a case for my tablet

Gomtu

May 13, 2015
Visit site
Right off I'll admit I'm a noob when it comes to tablets and Android. This is a whole new thing for me and it's had it's frustration curve. One thing I'm still working on is finding a decent case for my tablet, an Acer Iconia Tab 8 A1-850.

I had to have a case of course, and I could not find one in the stores that had the camera hole in the right place, so I ended up paying for one at Walmart that wasn't for my tablet, and had the camera hole in the wrong place, just so I'd have a case. It fits the tablet at least, but I'd like a case made for it and something just a little bit nice.

The rub seems to be that my tablet is new enough to the market that there are no cases made for it. I go on Amazon and they show me cases supposedly made for it, with the camera hole obviously in the wrong place. That's just not right.

I'd really like a leather case made for my tablet, but I've had no luck finding anything close. Do I have to make one myself, or does anyone know where I can find one?

msross

May 23, 2010
Visit site
I just got the Acer Iconia 8 B810 case on amazon and it fits perfectly........All cutouts are perfect for the 850