Can you fix the mouse dead zone and overall feel ?

Sep 25, 2015
Visit site
Is there any way you can make a mouse feel just like PC ? I have the Tab Pro 12.2 inch and use to like a mini laptop next to my PC with a wireless mouse keyboard and headset , the keyboard and headset are working great and I am also pretty happy that standard keyboard button combos that work on Windows work on android as well but what I am not happy about is the mouse pointer . I have the S mouse which is designed for samsung tablets but since its not working the way one would expect , I can easiely say its the firmware .

First of all , the deadzone it too low ( very small movements dont affect the mouse pointer taking away the entire "pin point accuracy" concept about mice and it also feels bad . The thing that adds up to the "bad feeling" of the un-properly set Dead Zone is the Acceleration , it is not "gradual" if thats the proper word to use and that can be best seen when I set the sensitivity to the max which is how im used to .

So: You should fix the deadzone as well as fix the acceleration and make it like on PC , maybe you can give more options too for the mouse .

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch