Great Standby Battery Life

Dec 14, 2015
Visit site
I have an LG Volt and I can leave it on overnight and only loose about 2-3% battery life. I love it. However, sooner or later, I want to upgrade to another phone, but possibly the biggest drawback in my eyes to doing so is that most phones seem to loose battery life much faster than mine even on standby.

So, I believe that many LG phones are great in this area, but I'd like to know what other phones might be available that have at least decent standby life. I know there are some phones where you can get a fair amount of screen on time, but I like being able to just leave a phone sitting there without worrying about the battery draining much at all.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I haven't used the V10 and have heard great things about it, but I did use the G4 and at least before the Marshmallow update (some people seem to have issues after that) the thing was a zombie: just wouldn't die! At one point I left it in the night stand drawer for a week and it still had 5% left when I took it out (granted, it was connected to WiFi and the screen was never turned on, but it was still receiving notifications and everything). ScreenOn time, however, wasn't impressive. It wasn't subpar either, just not as impressive as the standby.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez