Friend possibly hiding posts from me

jashley1

May 13, 2016
Visit site
This girl from church posted a picture on twitter of her and another girl from my small group hanging out, but whats weird is she doesnt usually post pictures on twitter usually she posts them on instagram or Facebook, and she didnt post this picture on instagram or Facebook. She knows I am a friend of her on facebook and instagram but I am not following her on Twitter so I dont think she knows I have a Twitter. Why would she post the picture on Twitter instead of Instagram or Facebook? Do you think she was trying to hide the post from me thinking I wouldnt see it because she thinks I dont have Twitter? This was after she told me she is really busy the next few weeks and wouldnt have time to hang out. Then I see this picture of her hanging out with this other person, so she has time to hang out with them but not me?
How would I know if she posted something on Facebook but blocked me from seeing that status?

stabbedintheface

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
Let me give you some advice. Don't spend time worrying about things like this that doesn't matter at all...for anything. Someday junior high is going to be a distant memory and all this silliness will seem so trivial that the only shame or regret you will have is every wasting a moment of time thinking about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

kramer5150

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
My understanding is the age demographic for Facebook is older than twitter or instagram. My kids and their cousins have told me many times before that "we don't use facebook, its all full of old people." That makes sense when you think about what FB is... is a virtual history of our lives. The kinds of people who value FB are those that value the past, where we have come from, and how we have evolved. FB users are comfortable with the past and glancing back to gain perspective for the future. Basically what you post on FB stays there for all to see. Where as other forms of social media delete / erase the past to varying degrees.

I could see someone not wanting to post on FB, if they did not want the commentary to remain present for everyone to see.

As for your other questions... just talk to her.