from Note 10+ to S22 Ultra

gray2018

Apr 1, 2018
Visit site
So I recently upgraded my wife to the S22 Ultra from her Note 10+, which she was hanging onto for dear life lol
Samsung has the S22U through their certified re-newed program, and they were giving a whopping 460 dollars
towards trade in for it towards the S22U, so I figured that's probably the most she's gonna get out of the device.
After all discounts, the S22U 256gb only cost 500. Not too bad. She seems to like it fairly well. The biggest downside
for her and well, me as well, is the lack of expandable memory.

Reactions: N2myN2

gray2018

Apr 1, 2018
Visit site
She quite likes her S22U. I tried it out, and it seems to be a capable device. She doesn't really have any battery life issues. I also bought one for myself recently for 400 bucks from the Samsung refurbished program.

So basically, it's an improved S21 Ultra with an S - pen and boxy shape. I guess I'm okay with that, considering I love my S21 Ultra. But having a brighter screen, slightly improved camera and 45 watt charging capability is also nice. Honestly, I'm more impressed by this device than I am by the S23U and S24U. I ordered an S23u recently for a very hefty, full retail price which honestly, I'm not really impressed with. A lot of pictures come out looking oversharpened and muddy. Tried out the S24u and it looks like more of the same to me. My plan is to keep both the S21U and S22U, but who knows.

bostontecalo

Jan 26, 2024
Visit site
It's understandable that the lack of expandable memory could be a downside, especially coming from a device like the Note 10+. Hopefully, the other features and improvements of the S22 Ultra make up for it.

If she ever needs more storage, there are cloud storage options available as well.

Reactions: gray2018

gray2018

Apr 1, 2018
Visit site
It's understandable that the lack of expandable memory could be a downside, especially coming from a device like the Note 10+. Hopefully, the other features and improvements of the S22 Ultra make up for it.

If she ever needs more storage, there are cloud storage options available as well.
Yeah, the Note 10+ is probably the best device I've ever used and I'm fairly certain she feels the same.
I actually cancelled my order for the S22u. I don't really think it's necessary given that I have an S21U and a Note 20 Ultra. If I have an urge to use the S22u, I can use my wife's lol
I've been using the Note 20 Ultra alongside my S21 Ultra that I got from Amazon about two months ago.
Only issue I've had with it is the fact that the camera seems to have gotten screwed up somehow from whoever refurbished it. I ordered another one today from Ebay that is supposedly in refurbished excellent condition. We shall see. I've had more luck with Ebay as that's where I got my S21U from, and it looked and performed like brand new.