Left or right?

Left or right front pocket?

• Total voters

Bjorn_Nordin

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
I have my phone in my left pocket and i am getting some remarks from my son, that it is the "wrong" side i am using.

Where do you place your phone, if you have to decide?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm a righty, so I keep it in my left pocket, since I typically hold my phone in my left hand while tapping or typing with my right.

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Left front pocket of jeans. I'm right-handed, so I hold the phone in my left hand and type with my right hand.

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
99% of the time it goes into my handbag where it's in a dedicated pocket where only my phone is in it to avoid scratches and whatnot.

The few times I've slid my S8+ into a pocket was when I went to a bar or lounge and was wearing jeans.

In this case it seems as if I have a habit of sliding it into my rear left jean pocket

I don't know how you guys do it with the size of the phone. Left, right, front or back ..... it's huge and makes me thankful for my handbags each day haaaaa !!

ManiacJoe

Trusted Member
Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
While I am left-handed, it is a right-handed world.
The phone goes into my left-front pocket when put into a pants pocket.
The car keys and other metal items that will scratch it go into the right pocket.

Tsepz_GP

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
Phone is always in my right pocket, car keys & lip cream always in the left and wallet in the back right pocket. :)

Inders99

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
Standard jeans right pocket for money clip, left for phone. Shorts with accessory pockets will be the choice no matter the side they're on.

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Right front pocket, screen toward my leg, top up. Also in that pocket is my wallet, the other side gets my keys and a pen knife. I'm right-handed.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo