help! want good calendar notifications to sound alarm when HTC one m8 is in silent mode...

paul mcnab

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
Hi all,

Just shifted from blackberry...used to setting a profile at night that silences everything except calendar notifications which go off as 'alarms'. Want to do the same on the htc. Don't use the htc clock or calendar, only good calendar. any ideas?

Paul.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi all,

Just shifted from blackberry...used to setting a profile at night that silences everything except calendar notifications which go off as 'alarms'. Want to do the same on the htc. Don't use the htc clock or calendar, only good calendar. any ideas?

Paul.

Welcome to the forums.
There are some Do Not Disturb apps in Play that I think can be set up to allow some app notifications to sound off. I use Nights keeper, and there is a white list option, but that I believe is the pro version.

paul mcnab

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
My problem is that good calendar alarms do not seem to be recognised as alarms by the htc. Only as notifications, so I get a single tone, not an extended alarm. Good doesn't open up when an alarm goes off either.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
My problem is that good calendar alarms do not seem to be recognised as alarms by the htc. Only as notifications, so I get a single tone, not an extended alarm. Good doesn't open up when an alarm goes off either.

Can you change the sound to something that would wake you up?

Signed, XenonRom, Nexus 5 and AC Forums App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo