Multiple Netflix Promo Redemption

jcastag

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
I purchased 3 chromecast devices, and received the Netflix promo with each. Does anyone know if I have to wait for the first one to end before I redeem the next? Or can I redeem them all at one and get the 9 free months.

Thanks

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I don't see why you couldn't do them all at once. I'd try that and if anything runs amiss contact Google customer service to receive a new code.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't see why you couldn't do them all at once. I'd try that and if anything runs amiss contact Google customer service to receive a new code.

letsgoflyers81

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
I just tried to redeem a second code on the same account and got the following message:

[h=2]Only one gift may be used at a time.[/h]Please wait until your other gift has finished before redeeming this gift.

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I just tried to redeem a second code on the same account and got the following message:

[h=2]Only one gift may be used at a time.[/h]Please wait until your other gift has finished before redeeming this gift.

Thanks for letting us know!

Sent from my HTC One using Mobile Nations mobile app

Devlyn16

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
I read in another thread that these codes expire 12/31/13. IF that is true then anyone trying to use 3 or more codes on the same account may want to call netflix and see if they can bypass the "Only one gift may be used at a time" restriction. otherwise they stand to wind up with an unusable code.

Knyte

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
At least you got a code. Amazon has not sent mine yet and this is eight after it shipped to me.

Posted via Android Central App

letsgoflyers81

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
At least you got a code. Amazon has not sent mine yet and this is eight after it shipped to me.

I got one from Google and one from Best Buy. They both sent me e-mails almost instantly with the code, and Best Buy also had it on the receipt.

Unicorn Rancher

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
The $25 Play credit for buying a Nexus 7 last year was limited to one per account, so allowing two $23.97 credits for the same account for the Netflix promo (even if you have to wait to apply the second code) seems very generous. :D :D

paulmike3

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I had to contact Amazon to try to get my codes. I bought two Chromecasts via two separate orders (one for me, one for a friend), and they replied back and told me I only get one code per Amazon account. Emailed them back this morning, since the fine print clearly says Netflix account, not Amazon account. Kinda frustrated with the whole process at this point. Got a friend waiting for his Netflix code and I don't wanna hafta tell him he's not getting it. :-\

Last edited:

rdreich

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
My Best Buy receipt clearly stated only one code can be applied to a NetFlix account. I tried, because I bought 2, but it wouldn't work.

gabbott

Trusted Member
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Pretty sure the fine print was that you can only apply one of these to a Netflix account. Once you redeem one, you can't redeem another (even if it's after the 3 months)

You could use the second one on another account and just suspend service on the first account for a bit I suppose.

Randomhero180

May 23, 2011
elementdesignllc.com
I talked to netflix customer service and they advised that it is considered a 'gift code' which you can't use two of at once. The person I talked to said they codes expire at the end of the year, so simply save the second code and use it in 3 months. They said they recommend trying it 2 weeks before the 1st code expires.

Randomhero180

May 23, 2011
elementdesignllc.com
I just saw the credit to my account at the top of the screen after I activated the code. Not sure if you can see it while it's running.

If you really want to, I'm sure their customer service would tell you.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

ALCingularUser

May 17, 2011
Visit site
You know, it may not be necessary to wait three months. The code applies a credit of $23.97 (I believe) to your account, which is equivalent to three months of streaming-only service. However, if you also get discs in the mail, you'll burn through the credit faster, so you should theoretically be able to use a new one as soon as the first one runs out.

Just a guess, though.

Devlyn16

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
You know, it may not be necessary to wait three months. The code applies a credit of $23.97 (I believe) to your account, which is equivalent to three months of streaming-only service. However, if you also get discs in the mail, you'll burn through the credit faster, so you should theoretically be able to use a new one as soon as the first one runs out.

Just a guess, though.

A very good point, sir!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty