I cannot seem to update any apps on my very old Nexus one

Lynndyloo33

Jul 7, 2016
Visit site
I have an old nexus one which is fine for me. I actually only use it to run 4 Bible study apps. I don't use it as a phone or to check mail etc. It has always worked fine until recently. Now I get a message telling me that '....it has stopped unexpectedly'. If I delete it and go into google play store to re load it, it tells me that i do not have enough storage. I have google play services taking 88.45MB and google play store taking 22.73MB. What is the difference and can I delete google play services. I download the 4 apps from google play. I know my device is old but I love it. Help please

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Moved to the Nexus One forum (and wow, didn't think I'd have to do that any more! ;)).

Which app is stopping unexpectedly? Google Play Services is integral to the correct functioning of all Google apps on the phone, so you want to keep that on the phone. See this guide for some tips on how to clear up internal storage: http://forums.androidcentral.com/am...roid-memory-how-deal-low-memory-warnings.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty