Nexus 10 16GB?

dedduck0121

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Where can I get a Nexus 10 16gb other then the Google Play Store? I know Wal-Mart has the 32gb in stock but I am really looking for the 16.

Anyone have a hint? They are still sold out on Google Play. I will be purchasing it for myself and then probably another for a gift.

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Until the Google Play store gets more in stock you might just have to wait. Or keep checking other retail stores and hope for the best.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

Small_law

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
When the Play Store last sold out of 16 GB versions a month or so ago, I checked around but couldn't find any in stores. All I saw were 32 GB versions. Be quick on snagging one the next time they pop up on the Play Store. Sucks, but I don't think anyone else sells the 16 GB.

mikeb33

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
A couple of days ago, the Google store had the 16mb in stock. I put one in my cart, but didn't finish. In the morning they were all gone and my cart said 1 item until I clicked on, then it was empty. Check frequently and be ready to buy.

dedduck0121

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the replies. I am going on a trip toward the end of Feb. so I am getting worried I wont have a tab by then if these dont come back in stock in the Play store. Rather not pay ebay prices.

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the replies. I am going on a trip toward the end of Feb. so I am getting worried I wont have a tab by then if these dont come back in stock in the Play store. Rather not pay ebay prices.

Nexus 10 shipping is quick. you will get the tab in less than a week. I assume the tab will come in stock in couple of days.

I got my nexus 10 in 4-5 days. when you order make sure to uncheck "Link the gmail id with this device". its faster that way

dedduck0121

May 1, 2012
Visit site
So much for getting here fast lol orderd mine yesterday and says estimated ship date is feb 15 lol

Leaving on my trip feb 22. Lets hope for no delays

dedduck0121

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Have to say it... I spoke too soon!

Got my Google Play shipping notice this morning. Should be here by weeks end! Im glad I was wrong! LOL