Buy a Nexus 10?

Ben Joynes

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm tempted to buy a Nexus 10, because I want a large Android tablet. However I have a feeling a refresh could be soon. Would you wait it out and see? Or just buy one now?

Any speculation of whether a refresh is coming soon?

Slender Troll

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
I haven't heard any rumors of a refresh for the nexus 10. I would buy it now. Otherwise you could be waiting until late this year.

Nexus 4

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Nothing has been confirmed but the N10 is IMO the best tablet out there, you won't regret buying it.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

latz333

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
Got mine yesterday at Sams. Paid $469. Love it. Went from the Playbook to this and it is like night and day. Made the switch from bb to the Galaxy S2 18 months ago and glad I did. S4 is next for me on July 1st.

The Nexus 10 is the best tablet out there right now. No need to wait for something better. The screen alone is worth it.

whiteshadow001

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I've said it before and I'll say it again, to this day I've yet to find a tablet that can hang with the n10. The only thing that comes to mind is the new Sony tab. Asus is supposedly coming out with a new tab soon but the n10 is freaking amazing

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

paintdrinkingpete

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
Given Google's previous release schedules, one can almost safely assume that the next 10" Nexus Tablet won't be release until at least this fall (think Christmas shopping season)...but as nothing to date has been announced, no one can really say whether or not it would even be later than that.

Many speculated that a refresh of the Nexus 7 would be announced during Google I/O a week or so ago, since that marked the year anniversary of that launch...and it didn't happen.

To me, it would make sense that while their Nexus line of phones gets a yearly refresh, the tablets can go a bit longer between upgrades, since tablets generally have more robust hardware and aren't an item people tend to upgrade as often.

Again, this is all just speculation, but I don't think that buying a Nexus 10 now would be a faulty investment.

thehatguy

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Made the move to the Nexus 10 32GB model.

Should arrive via UPS today.

Already have my OTG parts and an extra cover from Poetic.

The Kindle Fire HD 8.9" will be going to eBay later this week.

I'm jazzed!

John

Ben Joynes

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Ok Im going to order one, I just got caught up in the Rumors of a Samsung "Nexus 11" that was supposed to be revealed at Google I/O if the rumours were true, but it never happened.

Devlyn16

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Ok Im going to order one, I just got caught up in the Rumors of a Samsung "Nexus 11" that was supposed to be revealed at Google I/O if the rumours were true, but it never happened.

those rumors contained so much information that ran against Google's philosophy [SDcards?] that I considered then to be invented by a site to generate traffic. You will notice that Android Central NEVER ran an article about it and lets face it AC has the contacts to to at least confirm aspects of legitimate rumors.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non