software

natalino80s

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
I have Google nexus 10 it has a good CPU dual core 1.7 GHz Arm 15 core GPU mali 604 quad and chipcet exynos 5.

IT will upgrade with lime pie software?

I Natalino Agius

Regards.

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
It's a Nexus device from 2012. Since Nexus devices are pretty much guaranteed to get all the latest updates for a few years after they're released, plus it's still the latest Nexus tablet out there I'd say yes the Nexus 10 will get KLP.

Lanhoj

May 16, 2011
Visit site
Traditionally they've been officially supported for around 18mos...but given the N4, 7 & 10 are significantly better than previous Nexus devices, I'd hope they extend it to a full 2yrs of support.
Since the N10 isn't even a year old yet, it's pretty safe to assume it will get KLP, yes.
It's also a fairly safe bet that the N4 & N7 will get it. The main unknown is whether or not the GNex will & only time will determine its fate.

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site
Traditionally they've been officially supported for around 18mos...but given the N4, 7 & 10 are significantly better than previous Nexus devices, I'd hope they extend it to a full 2yrs of support. Since the N10 isn't even a year old yet, it's pretty safe to assume it will get KLP, yes. It's also a fairly safe bet that the N4 & N7 will get it. The main unknown is whether or not the GNex will & only time will determine its fate.

I think the only main reason they would stop supporting a Nexus with Android next-release updates would be if the platform didn't have enough memory, storage, or CPU to handle it. So the Nexus 10 should be golden for years to come.

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Traditionally they've been officially supported for around 18mos...but given the N4, 7 & 10 are significantly better than previous Nexus devices, I'd hope they extend it to a full 2yrs of support.
Since the N10 isn't even a year old yet, it's pretty safe to assume it will get KLP, yes.
It's also a fairly safe bet that the N4 & N7 will get it. The main unknown is whether or not the GNex will & only time will determine its fate.

I have a feeling that GNexus will get KLP but would be the last update