Adobe Flash and Nexus 10

wetink

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Can somebody tell me a work around for when I land on a web page that tells me that I need to download Adobe Flash. I don't have a clue. LOL:)

Kris Simundson

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I have flash running fine on my galaxy tab 3 10.1 running 4.2.2 using chrome browser, even just did video tests in browser to confirm

Posted via Samsung Galaxy Tab 3

ibmnasa69

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Can somebody tell me a work around for when I land on a web page that tells me that I need to download Adobe Flash. I don't have a clue. LOL:)
LOL indeed.

How to get Flash to work on Nexus 10's is a topic that has been discussed on this forum many times before. I personally wrote a fairly complete description of how to do it. Others have written even better and more detailed descriptions as well. So, the information is readily available to you already, out on the internet.

There is a very useful tool called "Google". If you use it and expend a little time and effort on your own, you'll find out what you need to do.

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
LOL indeed.

How to get Flash to work on Nexus 10's is a topic that has been discussed on this forum many times before. I personally wrote a fairly complete description of how to do it. Others have written even better and more detailed descriptions as well. So, the information is readily available to you already, out on the internet.

There is a very useful tool called "Google". If you use it and expend a little time and effort on your own, you'll find out what you need to do.

That was very helpful. You could have saved quite a bit of time by just pointing him to your link or one of the others you have mentioned. Not everyone here is tech savvy enough to know what key words to use in a Google search and then filter out the thousands of irrelevant links that pop up. We are supposed to be a helpful community here. I hope other posters are less condescending when you need some assistance.

ibmnasa69

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Perhaps this article will be of some help on this and other Nexus 10 concerns: Nexus 10 Tablet: Helpful, Useful Tips and Tricks | Digital Trends

OK Pat, I don't want to be condescending so here's the link. However, as I said in my original post, there are probably threads out there besides mine that do a better job of explaining it. That is why I suggested the OP actually do a little of the work him/her self: they might find a thread that answers their question in a lot clearer way than mine does.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/google-nexus-10-tablet/249959-amazon-prime-nexus-10-works-me.html

JasW

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Links aren't necessary. It's not rocket science. Go to Adobe, d/l the most recent Flash for Android, and use a browser (Firefox, Boat, whatever) that supports it. That's all there is to it.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 4

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Links aren't necessary. It's not rocket science. Go to Adobe, d/l the most recent Flash for Android, and use a browser (Firefox, Boat, whatever) that supports it. That's all there is to it.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 4

The original poster said "I don't have a clue." I think that calls for a little "assistance". ;)

bbqkid8

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
I was surprised when I bought my Nexus 10 to find out Chrome doesn't do flash. I haven't heard anything about it... I guess I kinda assumed when I should have done research. Still love the tablet though. The browsers that have worked best for me are Dolphin and Boat. The odd time I'll use FireFox or UC, but don't find them as effective.

wetink

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Yeah. You made me think of home, I grew up there am in California now, but my Jersey detection factor is flawless. Wetink

Sent from my Z992 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty