Samsung Galaxy Nexus or LG Nexus 4 ?

caslad66

Aug 26, 2012
Visit site
I am due an upgrade on 9th of November and having just purchaseda Nexus 7 had decided on getting the Galaxy Nexus. I am ow undecided as to whether or not to to get the LG model instead, can anyone offer any pros and cons ?

Caslad

Ptrm

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: SAmsung Galaxy Nexus or LG Nexus 4 ?

Can you find the GNex really cheap and new? No, so get the new one. At it's price there's no reason not to.

jbuggydroid

May 10, 2010
Visit site
N4 definitely. Thinking about getting it just to have it. On Sprint currently so I may wait to see if it comes to Sprint at all and hopefully in a 32gb version like the gnex on Sprint is

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

2wyce

May 8, 2011
Visit site
If you don't already have a GNex, definitely get the N4.

IMO, the only 3 reasons I can see not getting the N4 are
1) if you can't charge your phone much due to constant travel and need to carry extra batteries,
2) it's not enough better than the GNex (if you have one) to spend that kind of money; unless, of course, money's no object for you or you can sell your GNex at a high enough price to offset, and
3) if money is an object and you can find a GNex for less than $150-$200.

Unfortunately (and fortunately as far as money goes), I already have a GNex (that is waiting for me at home after being repaired by Samsung, but that's another story) that's less than 3 months old and I still love it (if it works like it should when I get it back tonight), so as much as I want the N4, it's hard for me to justify the expense.

If it breaks again, N4 for me!