What time available at the store on Tue?

bilago

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
I can't tell if you're serious?

Fair would be midnight in each separate play store entity so that shipments are all sent out at the same time relatively speaking. Releasing at the same time world wide effectively leaves Aus a day later than everyone else

Putting aside the physical day and time based on location on the earth, if the store opens at the same time across the world, we would all get the phone at the same time, we wouldn't have it a day before you would have it.

Syrential

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Hmm, so I just read that the iPhone 5S will be released in Q1 2013, hmmm, difficult decision now.
HELL NO NOT REALLY, let's roll on tuesdayyyyy. Well actually wednesday that sounds better. :)

c_hri_s

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Putting aside the physical day and time based on location on the earth, if the store opens at the same time across the world, we would all get the phone at the same time, we wouldn't have it a day before you would have it.

No, not really.

If we all order a phone at 00:01 PST, and it ships in "2 days", then people in Australia will get it first. Just like they get New Year celebrations first.

The UPS guy won't be delivering on PST, he'll be delivering on home-time, so hour of ordering really makes no difference whatsoever. Shipping and delivery will be in local time.

bilago

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
Hmm, so I just read that the iPhone 5S will be released in Q1 2013, hmmm, difficult decision now.
HELL NO NOT REALLY, let's roll on tuesdayyyyy. Well actually wednesday that sounds better. :)

I thought you were trying to troll with the iPhone 5S but you're right lol. Wasn't the iPhone 5 just released in September??

Syrential

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
I thought you were trying to troll with the iPhone 5S but you're right lol. Wasn't the iPhone 5 just released in September??

Yes haha, they are being funny lately. A new iPad after a half year, now a new iPhone after a half year, well can't blame them because the only way they can keep up with other developers now is by releasing new hardware faster, the fans will still wait days in front of the Apple Stores to buy it, I just seriously wonder for how long that will work, eventually even the dumbest users will figure out that this is just ridiculous.

I never had anything against Apple, I've been using iPhones for over 5 years, but the way they fool customers nowadays just makes me sick, hence why I'm getting rid of it and switch to Google.

ChromeJob

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
I am going to sleep with gmail sync on and the loudest ringtone for notification. So when it goes live, I will be very much in the know.....Sorry for all those sad cookies that wont be getting this on launch day :(....if you are in Kenya, I could sort you out

You don't really think they're going to email you the instant it's live, do you? There's a ****load of emails to go to everyone.....

ChromeJob

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
:banghead:

KenDavidson

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
ChromeJob, great avi. +1

I know this will probably not be available on the site until 3:01 AM Eastern Time but I cannot resist keeping the play store open here at work and continually hitting the F5 key. Not sure I will be able to actaully sleep without getting out of bed to check the N7 and the store site tonight. It's almost worse than Christmas when I was a kid lol.

Syrential

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
I've got an update:

According to a Google Germany publicist the order page will go live here only in the afternoon/evening. This however is only for Germany, so that COULD mean that it has a connection to the US release time, since that would point most likely to a launch in the morning PST.

I know it's German but here's the link to his Google+ Profile, in case you don't believe it!
https://plus.google.com/101607164549546362845/posts/bRgzm92SVX7

Syrential

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
He posted another update:
According to him it'll be available in the morning now in Germany. No idea what that will mean for the all other countries though. :)

yahoowizard

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I called Google, and they say it's coming out midnight US time. Whether that's east coast or west coast, they're not sure, all they know is that it's coming out midnight.

Syrential

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
I called Google, and they say it's coming out midnight US time. Whether that's east coast or west coast, they're not sure, all they know is that it's coming out midnight.

Most likely PST. Because if it launched midnight PST it would be 9am here, which would make sense with what the German Google+ publicist said.

ChromeJob

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
popcorn_ani.gif

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non