OMG!! I ordered my nexus 4. Did you??

astalavista_thes

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
I've noticed that the yellow line that said that the phone will be available on Tuesday 13th of November from the play store, disappeared from the page of the nexus 4 in google play. It was under the description. I'm in the UK.

S_C_B

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
I've noticed that the yellow line that said that the phone will be available on Tuesday 13th of November from the play store, disappeared from the page of the nexus 4 in google play. It was under the description. I'm in the UK.

I see the same thing here in the States.

Grey_arc

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm on the east side of the US. My guess is that we get that buy it now button available at 3 a.m. because it will be 12 pst at that time.

ricosalomar

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I don't think "Add to cart" will work. Because the button isn't text, it's an image (at least that's what's on the N7 page).
I'm using "IN STOCK"
Good luck.

S_C_B

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
I don't think "Add to cart" will work. Because the button isn't text, it's an image (at least that's what's on the N7 page).
I'm using "IN STOCK"
Good luck.

I already tested it on the N7 page with ADD TO CART. I used all caps, and that horn was loud as ever. Try what works for you, just get a Nexus 4!

ricosalomar

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I already tested it on the N7 page with ADD TO CART. I used all caps, and that horn was loud as ever. Try what works for you, just get a Nexus 4!
By golly, you're right. It must be reading the alt text of the image. Caps or LC, makes no diff.
Brilliant plan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress