What happens when its sold out ?

X0LARIUM

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
I mean..it got sold out within 20 minutes...that was from countries except US.

Then comes US. Will get sold out faster than that sure...

So what happens when it comes down to other countries that are not even listed on the Play Store? Like mine, India.

What if ALL neXus⁴ are sold? Will I have one for me...?

Sent from my RaZr HD.

mzanette

Zee
Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
I mean..it got sold out within 20 minutes...that was from countries except US.

Then comes US. Will get sold out faster than that sure...

So what happens when it comes down to other countries that are not even listed on the Play Store? Like mine, India.

What if ALL neXus⁴ are sold? Will I have one for me...?

Sent from my RaZr HD.

Well, they will make more.

DirkBelig

May 17, 2010
Visit site
It's not as if this initial stock is all they'll make like limited edition whatnots. It just means you'll be waiting a few days/weeks to get one. It's like the old Doritos ad, "Crunch all you want, we'll make more." There will be more. We'll just have to wait.

X0LARIUM

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
It's not as if this initial stock is all they'll make like limited edition whatnots. It just means you'll be waiting a few days/weeks to get one. It's like the old Doritos ad, "Crunch all you want, we'll make more." There will be more. We'll just have to wait.

Oh Thanx a lot! Was kinda getting worked up...anyways we are a third world country...on top of that, if the food finishes in the kitchen itself, you can imagine what it is like to be the last kid on the last bench of a mess with 150 tables.. :|

Sent from my RaZr HD.

qreepii

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
The real question isn't if but when and how many rounds of 20 minute dashes will it take until someone can just order one without spending hours monitoring the play store.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums