UPDATED 'within' 3 weeks till the next shipments of nexus 4 (email inside) (UKand US now)

woodbane

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Re: 'within' 3 weeks till the next shipments of nexus 4 (email inside) (UK)

Yup, just got the email too! :(

I kinda knew it was coming TBH, felt it in my bones as I still hadn't received a tracking number. Ah well, wouldn't have been able to play with it much next week anyhow as I have family visiting from out of state.

Still, royally sucks how the Goog has handled this IMHO. Very, very poor.

rclifton

Feb 4, 2012
Visit site

I wonder if the people in the US that are getting the message are the ones that were hitting refresh after the mad rush was over and getting lucky with the add to cart option popping up momentarily. Maybe it's more an issue with the website allowing additional orders randomly and erroneously after the actual units were gone.

boydcc2

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site

Lol, very small world. I'm from Summerville. Noticed it this morning being stuck in traffic. Almost created another accident from being in shock. Lol.

Hah, that's pretty sweet. Yea I had an EVO with Sprint and now a GS3. I long dreamed of that day when the 4G setting worked but I realize that will never happen :/ or at least no time soon hah. An unlocked off contract Nexus 4 on Tmo (better yet Solavei) is a better deal even if it does come.

samiam2714

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site

That's how mine went through. I wanted to at least pre-order it so I guess I got my wish.

Ben Kessler

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site

Thats what I did but some guy said he got his order in at 8am PST and he got this stupid email

keithdroid

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site

Just got mine, ordered 16GB 4 at 1:40PM EST. I'm in Maryland....3 weeks.....stinky poo poo.
:mad:

Eric Mazariegos

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site

This is crazy. Google charges us for two day shipping to have it be out for stock?? Wtf.

I'm in CA and still haven't received that email about waiting three weeks.it's noon here.I ordered mine at 8:37

TheZink

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site

I ordered mine at 11:34 am est and having got any email accept the confirm order email. I really have my fingers crossed.

p51

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site

Just got the same damn email at 2:57 pm (I'm in Boston, MA). How the hell does a company this big screw up this badly. Unbelievable!!!! When i emailed them earlier today (2 hours ago) they replied that my order was scheduled to be shipped tonight, now i get this BS email about "within 3 weeks". Everything about this phone launch was 100% amateur hour. Thanks for nothing in particular Google. The iPhone 5 or GS3 may be a more viable option at this point. I'm not willing to wait any longer considering that Google sold out in an hour or so & now are talking "within 3 weeks". I'm not very confident in that window being met.

gone down south

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site

Just got the same damn email at 2:57 pm (I'm in Boston, MA). How the hell does a company this big screw up this badly. Unbelievable!!!! When i emailed them earlier today (2 hours ago) they replied that my order was scheduled to be shipped tonight, now i get this BS email about "within 3 weeks". Everything about this phone launch was 100% amateur hour. Thanks for nothing in particular Google. The iPhone 5 or GS3 may be a more viable option at this point. I'm not willing to wait any longer considering that Google sold out in an hour or so & now are talking "within 3 weeks". I'm not very confident in that window being met.

Apple is still catching up with back-orders for the iPhone5 that were placed weeks ago, so.....

c_hri_s

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site

Apple is still catching up with back-orders for the iPhone5 that were placed weeks ago, so.....

Yeah, but they never said their phone would be delivered in 2-3 days. They said 3-4 weeks from the outset.

samiam2714

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site

I am just glad I don't need to keep checking the ordering page to actually get my order in. Its coming that's all I really care about right now. Since I thought I had missed the ordering in the first place. I think everyone needs to calm down. I know you won;t get your shiny new toy Monday but maybe since it is coming to the holiday season (thanks giving is just two weeks away) things are going to be delayed pretty bad.

Ben Kessler

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site

how i feel www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwXD0hCvtX4&h=2AQF7D5bC

- - - Updated - - -

how i feel www.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DFwXD0hCvtX4&h=2AQF7D5bC

flip6981

Nov 26, 2010
Visit site

Just got my back order email -16gb
Order Date: November 13, 2012 8:54:10 AM UTC-8

1_Jade

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site

Haha at this rate, I have a feeling I would, again, not be able to order during the next restock with all these back orders.

jajohns

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site

I just received the backorder email at 3:09pm ET.

My order (US, 16GB) was placed at 11:57am ET and status showed as shipping today.

Rather disappointing, to say the least.

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site

Just received "The Email" as well! But I didn't order mine until about 1:00pm CST, so im probably one of the last that will receive mine when the phones come off the line!