Nexus 4 - Definitely was worth the wait.

Go Ogle

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
My battery has been really great. I average 4-5 hrs on screen time every day. But I do toggle things as I need them. GPS will kill it fast so turn that off if you don't need it. Install Widgetsoid so you can get a simple power toggle widget installed that will allow you to turn things on and off very fast. When my screen is off my phone uses almost no power. I am always so surprised at how little it uses even after many hours.

The phone comes stock with a power services widget

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Go Ogle

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I like to keep GPS on so my location services work so I can look at cool things like this. It barely uses any actual GPS.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1360194413923.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1360194413923.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 151

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
The phone comes stock with a power services widget

Ya I'm aware of that but I still lose more juice than when I manage it myself. But regardless this phones battery has been great for me.

adam514

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
As an update for those of you waiting for your phone and wondering about battery life, as others have mentioned it's really not bad at all. I've had the phone for 2 days now, the first day was crappy but it's normal as it took time to set up/download apps etc. Today I tried my best to use my phone as I normally would, for work purposes (emailing, talking on the phone) and downloaded a few more apps, checked the news etc..so it was unplugged at 730 am this morning full charge, it's currently 830 pm and I still have 52% left. The battery usage shows 28% screen, 25% voice calls and the meter on top has 12h 52m left...at 52%.I'm not a battery expert but in comparison to my 1core, half a gig of ram Nexus S, this is doing even better!

X 0 N 0 D E

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm from India. LG is not even close to announcing when it will come here.
I couldn't hold myself and straightway told my brother I wanted one (he stays in Colorado).

That's about it. Never looked back since then. It's about to reach the shipping warehouse and then on its way here.

Enough to say how much I love the NeXus⁴? :D

Sent from my DROID RaZr on JB.

swartzz

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Been using my nexus for a few days now, simply put, I really love this phone.

fixxxer7

May 23, 2011
Visit site
Guys just got my N4!!

I tried going through the tmobile.com/prepaidactivation website but every time pick my 30.00 100min/5gb plan, I hit submit and the website says that the activation did not go through.

Anyone else having this issue?

***UPDATE*** Nevermind, had to pick a different City and now its activating!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ife45201