For all of you guys debating on getting the nexus 4

remlap13

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I'll second/third/forth everyones comments here. This thing is amazing. Haven't enjoyed a device this much since I got my iPhone 3GS. I personally haven't even noticed the lack of LTE because everything else this phone does, it does incredibly fast.

Best thing about it? The feel of the phone in your hand.

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I'll second/third/forth everyones comments here. This thing is amazing. Haven't enjoyed a device this much since I got my iPhone 3GS. I personally haven't even noticed the lack of LTE because everything else this phone does, it does incredibly fast.

Best thing about it? The feel of the phone in your hand.

Best phone I've ever had when regarding the feeling in the hands. Everything is so easy to do using just one hand whereas when I had my s3 I would be able to use one hand probably 75% of the time but nevertheless you are right on!!! :D

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Jnorton2724

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
How is everyone finding battery life?

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums

After a full day of use and checking my battery now; I'm at 35% and 14h 55m not charging. I'm getting pretty good battery life out of my Nexus 4 and the charging is pretty fast for me. Using the charger that came with the phone. Better then my GS3 and it feels amazing to use. LG/Google really impressed me with this device, no more cheap feeling Samsung Galaxy phones for me.

andr0idralphie

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I just got my Nexus 4 two days ago and went to the T-Mobile store near my house earlier yesterday and the rep gave me a microSIM and registered it for me probono. THIS PHONE IS WHAT MULTITASKING IS MEANT TO BE! Wow! The HSPA+ kicks ARSE around NYC and switching between apps is buttery smooth seamless! I use the Nightly build of Firefox with AdBlock Plus Add-On, pages don't reload when I get back to Firefox from doing whatever, they're there, just as I left them no matter how many tabs I had opened!

I don't regret getting this phone at all!!!

EDIT: I'd like to add that I've had no dropped or broken connections involving WiFi. I'm connected via the 5GHz band to my Asus RT-N66U. WiFi's super fast, I'm not going to run speed tests, this thing doesn't feel unreliable or sluggish in any way.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty