The "I JUST GOT MY SHIPPING NOTICE!!!!" Thread!

scoutzdad

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Yep! Got an email this morning saying it had shipped. My order finally went thru at 4:58PM EST on 11/27. Not showing up in the UPS tracking system yet, but I guess that's not surprising. Can't wait!!

DroidTron

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Whew who! I got my shipping notice today along with the tracking number. Ordered on the 27th with 1-2 weeks estimate. Looks like Google is playing it safe by under promising and over delivering.

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I dont believe it. Google is shipping out phones to people who ordered on 27th when people like me who ordered on 13 have not yet recieved their phones. Nothing personal guys, but the situation just sucks
Whew who! I got my shipping notice today along with the tracking number. Ordered on the 27th with 1-2 weeks estimate. Looks like Google is playing it safe by under promising and over delivering.

DroidTron

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I agree. That DOES suck and it doesn't even make any sense. Hopefully we'll all get confirmation that everyone who ordered their phone before the 27th also got a shipping notice.

I dont believe it. Google is shipping out phones to people who ordered on 27th when people like me who ordered on 13 have not yet recieved their phones. Nothing personal guys, but the situation just sucks

map1978

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I find it hard to believe that phones bought on the 13th and backordered aren't going out first.
There's no way phones bought on the 27th are shipping already....why shipping started at 1-2 weeks

Don't play games people...if you really got a shipping email and ordered on the 27th, confirm it to the people who are in limbo since the 13th....because that's not cool to post lies like that

garetstorm

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Here you are. Sucks for those that ordered on launch day.
Shipping.png

I find it hard to believe that phones bought on the 13th and backordered aren't going out first.
There's no way phones bought on the 27th are shipping already....why shipping started at 1-2 weeks

Don't play games people...if you really got a shipping email and ordered on the 27th, confirm it to the people who are in limbo since the 13th....because that's not cool to post lies like that

minnemike

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Wow that's shocking to see so many 27th orders going out and people who ordered on the 13th still in limbo. Those people might have serious credit card issues if there still not going out.
Thanks for sharing

From what I read somewhere, there was a seriously bad UPS foul up of some sort within the first batch of sales... which might even explain a little for it being back up for sale so soon and going more smoothly - relating to stock not even being an issue. Maybe there is some huge batch lost somewhere (or stolen) and they are simply trying to track them down before sending out replacements - just pure speculation of course. It does indeed suck for those in limbo.

xstinkyx

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Order date: Nov 27, 2012 2:30:28 PM PST

Received shipment email: Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 2:02 AM

(tracking info still blank though)

peterskim

May 2, 2012
Visit site
I ordered on Nov. 13th, got my shipping notice on Tuesday. Tracking status said Out for Delivery yesterday as expected. No delivery though! It's almost end of day today and still haven't received it today either.

If I don't get it by end of day today, I'm going to assume a UPS guy stole it.

DirkBelig

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Wow, that's messed up that people who ordered on Nov. 27 are being jumped ahead of the OG Nov. 13ers. Get on the phones, folks, and talk at Google!

I sent a note last night asking when I'm getting my shipping refunded. No reply yet.

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I did call them up and bashed them. They said there is very little that they can do. But he assured me it is going to ship today for sure since they have shipping on Friday (Which i know is a lame excuse since others have got it on other days) Something is really going wrong here. All they have to say is that the order is in processing. I dont think they have any clue as to what is happening.
Wow, that's messed up that people who ordered on Nov. 27 are being jumped ahead of the OG Nov. 13ers. Get on the phones, folks, and talk at Google!

I sent a note last night asking when I'm getting my shipping refunded. No reply yet.

n4limbo

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Still nothing from the 13th order date, my account still says pending, no one at google knows anything even the supervisors.
All they say is they still have until tonite to ship it in time.
This is beyond insane, how can no one at google play have any idea what is going on?

xxjmontxx

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Still nothing from the 13th order date, my account still says pending, no one at google knows anything even the supervisors.
This is beyond insane, how can no one at google play have any idea what is going on?

Got my shipment notification at 3:05 AM. Loving how It'll be in my hands by Monday! Sorry to all those we jumped ahead of!

xcla1p

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site

The CSR said the same thing to me. saying that there is still time to ship. I was arguing back saying that the facility is in Kentucky and probably had stop working. He said there is more than one facility and I laughed. I think we know as much as they do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez