The Official Nexus 4 Guidebook is here!

DirkBelig

May 17, 2010
Visit site
The missing manual is here!

I'm surprised this wasn't posted before, but it appears no one even knows it exists judging from the total lack of reviews so far. (As in not a one.) It's not the greatest - I can't find anything on the camera, for instance - but it is 164 pages of stuff we didn't have before and it's FREE!

I had the Nexus 7 one and noticed it in my Play Books account and wondered if they'd done guides for the other devices (4/10) and they're available. Not quite sure why the page says it was published in January 2012, but OK.

UPDATE: Here's the link to the official PDF version.

Last edited:

KitN

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Nice! I already had the PDF but it's nice to have it in the Play Book app.

Thank you. :)

Sent from my Nexus 4

DirkBelig

May 17, 2010
Visit site
It can be downloaded as a PDF from the site if you "buy" it. I'm sure copies have been floating around which wouldn't exactly be piracy since it's a free instruction manual, not the latest Stephen King novel.

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Where is That link?? I have been looking all over for this manual and it hast been removed. So please do share. :cool:

Google's online support for the Nexus 4: Nexus Help

The last link in the list is for the pdf guidebook.

Interesting to note that in the section titled "Charging the battery," it states that the Nexus 4 ships with a "DV 5V, 2A" charger. Well, as near as I can tell we all received 1.2A chargers with our devices. Maybe we can complain? Maybe we can get free replacement chargers with the higher output and thus faster charge times?

Naahhh...