Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

ImmenseBrick

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I feel for maxod and the other 2 weekers who have not had any info. Maybe it will randomly show up on wednesday or thursday at your front door :) I know it happened to a few peeps in the states. You never know. Also, still no update for me, just the OG shipping notice last friday. I have taken thursday off for this phone and some other business I need to attend. Lets hope I get it.

biggianthead06

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
It's here! Just walked into the WIND store to get a microSIM and ran into another guy also toting his. Both of us had left the plastic on. It was quite the moment.

- - - Updated - - -

I feel for maxod and the other 2 weekers who have not had any info. Maybe it will randomly show up on wednesday or thursday at your front door :) I know it happened to a few peeps in the states. You never know. Also, still no update for me, just the OG shipping notice last friday. I have taken thursday off for this phone and some other business I need to attend. Lets hope I get it.

Good luck to you and to those who are waiting for their devices and/or notification. It's frustrating but hang in there - we're all here with you!

fmeragli

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Got my Nexus 4! Woo hoo!

Though I'm upset UPS left my phone at my apartment door. Theres like 8 other apartments in the same hallway as me. A few of which the occupants aren't what I would call upstanding citizens for various reasons I've witnessed over the years. Hence, I literally ran to my place when I read from the UPS site "delivered: left at door." I was expecting them to send it to the nearby UPS store... So there it was, thankfully... but I swear if it was gone... haha *calms self*

BoostC

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Ah okay...I just hope mine leaves Winnipeg soon too.
I guess I can't complain considering there are people here who haven't heard anything yet.

freek4iphone

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
well i didn't expect i would get today, but i got it. UPS left a pickup sticker for tomorrow's pickup. I still went to the pickup location as it was 3-4 blocks from me. and to my surprise they gave me the package. yuhu !!!

jimrebello

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm 12:06:31 PM and just received my shipping notification yesterday. Originally 1-2 weeks... expected to arrive on Friday, December 21. Too bad I'll be out of town by then!

I got in 9 seconds after you and got 3-4 weeks.

Sent from my SGH-I896 using Android Central Forums

vancitypharaoh

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
@freek4iphone - nevermind - just found an old post of yours that stated you were to expect it today. glad they let you pick it up! they usually make you wait til the next day to pick up.
Have fun with your N4 tonight for the rest of us! :)

Also, I'm at a loss for words at the lack of shipping details/tracking information that UPS has provided for Vancouverites who saw their package leave Hodgkins, IL on Friday morning...

Does anyone else detest Hodgkins, IL even though they have no reason to? Lol. Kidding.

But seriously - the wait wouldn't be bad if I had some more information. But leaving me high and dry without any info is starting to get frustrating.

I mean, 5 states and a province to go through - you think they'd have crossed other checkpoints by now.
I refuse to believe that it takes UPS 5+ days for ground shipping to reach BC (at least Washington State) from Illinois.

For those of us who were given an automated reply to our first email to Google (stating that the device will ship by the 19th of December), how long do you think is a justified time to call Google and ask for our shipping charges back? I could care less about the $16.99 + taxes, but it's the principal of the matter. Why pay someone to provide a service if they cannot do so within the framework that they've created?

maxod

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
I got in 9 seconds after you and got 3-4 weeks.

jimrebello...Did by chance you waited a bit ( ie; hesitated) before hitting the confirm purchase during ordering? I hesitated for about a minute but still got the 1 to 2 weeks. Anyway it's all screwy now.

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Soon V-Tech. Very soon. In he meantime I'll live vicariously with you and Immense. I hope Immense's phone isn't held up with this "snow" in parts of Metro Vancouver.
When we say snow we actually mean slush.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums

jimrebello

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
jimrebello...Did by chance you waited a bit ( ie; hesitated) before hitting the confirm purchase during ordering? I hesitated for about a minute but still got the 1 to 2 weeks. Anyway it's all screwy now.

Nope. I jumped on there right when the page refreshed but I kept getting the high demand errors. Took me like 15 tries and I had to remove from my cart and add back. that's why I got delayed I guess

ImmenseBrick

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
We're in this together. Mine was first to ship. Will probably be the last to arrive.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums

I am pumped, Have thursday off and am ready to grab it from the UPS person, I will just grab the box and run, not even sign it. I am THAT excited!

alex sagel

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
Got the nexus 4 around around 6 o clock. Hands down the most amazing android device i have used to this day and this is coming from a very snappy Galaxy Note. The features are amazing like the lock screen widgets and the new camera ui and the swype keyboard which is extremely accurate. I have not seen any lag using it constantly for 2 hours. It feels like a premium device and this is astonishing considering the price point, the front and back glass panels look great and the shimmer effect on the back is quite noticeable and gives it a unique look. Anyways ill let you folks find out for yourself. just wanted to post my initial reactions. Hope you all get your nexus 4's soon!

shareef68

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
I think there are only 4 of us 1 to 2 weekers left (Jmehta22, Sanepid,Seven40iL and me) without shipping confirm emails. Anyone else?

Add me to your list.. I'm 1 - 2 weeks and still no shipping information. I ordered 12:07:19. I also got the email "According to our records, your order should ship by the evening of December 19." My hope is that it is already en route and I just haven't been notified yet like some of the others. I've called in to google a few times now and they aren't providing any valuable information whatsoever. So frustrating, especially since I am beyond the 2 weeks! What I'm wondering is it does in fact ship on the 19th (tomorrow), what are the chances that it will arrive by Monday end of day? (I'm in Vancouver)

jmehta22

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
again guys, anyone looking to sell their nexus 4, please pm me. im an unlucky 1-2 weeker with no shipping email. im tired of this bs and calling them everyday.

freek4iphone

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
BTW - i activated LTE on my Nexus 4, i am on Bell network. it's awesome, really really fast. Does any one know whether the latest available update kills LTE?