Sim card? ahhh - What do i need?

shadowtrixz

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I just received my nexus 4 and forgot it needed a Micro Sim
-I have a tmobile contract plan right now so what do i need to do/purchase?? thanks and lmk

Also have you guys recieved screen protectors/covers cause i need and was wondering which ones were good. thanks again

KitN

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
If you are on contract you should head down to your closest T-mobile store. They normally will give you a new sim card for free.

If not, either buy one from them and have your line transferred over to it or order a micro sim card via prepaid online for 99 cents (sale) and wait for it to come in the mail.

Good luck and enjoy your phone! :D

P.S: YES! I highly suggest you get a screen protector and/or case.

I'm using a Skinomi Full Body Protector with a slip case while I wait for the official Nexus bumper to come back in stock.

Sent from my Nexus 7

shadowtrixz

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
If you are on contract you should head down to your closest T-mobile store. They normally will give you a new sim card for free.

If not, either buy one from them and have your line transferred over to it or order a micro sim card via prepaid online for 99 cents (sale) and wait for it to come in the mail.

Good luck and enjoy your phone! :D

P.S: YES! I highly suggest you get a screen protector and/or case.

I'm using a Skinomi Full Body Protector with a slip case while I wait for the official Nexus bumper to come back in stock.

Sent from my Nexus 7
Sim Card Activation Kit For Prepaid Phone or Unlocked iPhone | T-Mobil
is this what ineed for my nexus 4? and will everything work with data and stuff?