Change lockscreen wallpaper

tomjdavies

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
This might be the most stupid thing I've ever come out with regarding technology, but is there any way of having split wallpapers on 4.2? ie a different wallpaper for the lockscreen, as with iOS?

I've tried a couple of different things but I can't seem to do it. Someone please help this Android noob out!

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
This might be the most stupid thing I've ever come out with regarding technology, but is there any way of having split wallpapers on 4.2? ie a different wallpaper for the lockscreen, as with iOS?

I've tried a couple of different things but I can't seem to do it. Someone please help this Android noob out!

you can only do this with a launcher or a lock screen replacement

tomjdavies

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm currently using Nova but I can't find any option in that to do it. Downloaded Go Locker & Launcher but wasn't keen so ditched. Shame there isn't a simple solution to it

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm currently using Nova but I can't find any option in that to do it. Downloaded Go Locker & Launcher but wasn't keen so ditched. Shame there isn't a simple solution to it
well, at least there is a solution. No OS can have all features that every consumer in the world want.

the launcher you are looking for is GoLauncherEx . it has that feature.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non