Looking for video wallpaper

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I've used it in the past and I cannot remember where I found it. There was the cutest video wallpaper of a pug or puggle puppy just licking the screen. I can't find it and it wasn't sure if you guys knew. I've used video wallpapers from Zedge and also from the Galaxy store I tried to look on the phone and it's wallpaper services as well but I'm not sure where to go. I thought I'd ask in case anybody else was familiar with finding something cute like this

waqqas31

Nov 4, 2014
Visit site
I've used it in the past and I cannot remember where I found it. There was the cutest video wallpaper of a pug or puggle puppy just licking the screen. I can't find it and it wasn't sure if you guys knew. I've used video wallpapers from Zedge and also from the Galaxy store I tried to look on the phone and it's wallpaper services as well but I'm not sure where to go. I thought I'd ask in case anybody else was familiar with finding something cute like this
Try www.pexels.com

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Here's one i think https://www.desktophut.com/Dog-Licking-Screen-Live-Wallpaper
And the site listed above https://www.pexels.com/search/videos/dog licking screen/

jmk32

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I found some good live video wallpapers on TikTok. You can search for live wallpaper or 4k live wallpaper and there's a lot of good ones and you can download from the app.