Broken back glass on Nexus 4

Glen Williams

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
Hi. New to the forum. I woke up this morning to find my nexus 4 had cracked / broken around the camera lens.

Is there anyone selling replacements yet? Any info or links anyone can give me would be much appreciated.:'(

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Hit up Google there's spares everywhere IG your not willing to fork out 60 for a DIY back a skin over the back could do.

Posted via the mystical forest creatures that power this Nexus 4.

JeffDenver

Banned
May 3, 2010
Visit site
Actually, my experience has been the opposite. I have dropped mine about 4 times so far...the front screen has shattered once. The back is still intact.

tgp

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
I've dropped mine hard a couple times. Not a scratch so far... I carry it naked too.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

jdbii

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Hi, did you ever manage to sort your nexus out? Same happened to mine yesterday so any help appreciated!

See this thread that was posted in this Nexus 4 forum awhile back. One of the moderators mentions in it that you can buy a replacement back on eBay and also advises on making sure you get one that includes the wireless charger coil. I think there is a youtube video showing how to remove the back yourself.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/go...-replace-back-if-gets-broken.html#post2822853

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana