Combine volume settings for everything

JGK123

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I realize the title might be a little confusing, I'm just not sure how to best describe this.
I would like to make it so that if I set my ringer to vibrate/silent, everything gets silent as well - including apps, media etc.
I've seen that I can set the volume for the ringer and the apps separately - but is there a way to make it so that those two settings are combined? If my ringer is at a certain volume, when I enter an app the volume is the same as my ringer and if my ringer is set to vibrate, then when I enter any apps the volumes will all be silent?

If anyone here is coming from a Blackberry, it might make more sense. The volume settings were universal across everything.

Thanks for any suggestions.

runtmms

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Not exactly what you are looking for but Llama (free from the play store) will let you create custom sound profiles. You can then easily select what profile you want. I have a loud, a normal, and a silent profile. Vibrate is also part of the sound profile.

Llama actually can do a remarkable amount of stuff. Even if you don't want to mess with its other features it's a very nice audio manager.

Sent from my Nexus 4 on Solavei

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38