Nexus 4 volume

Orcadas

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
When increasing or decreasing volume using the physical buttons or even within a music app itself, why isn't it "smooth" as on an iOS device? It either cranks up too much or goes down and I usually want to set the volume between two levels. Is there an app or something for this? :-\

Scott7217

May 21, 2013
Visit site
When increasing or decreasing volume using the physical buttons or even within a music app itself, why isn't it "smooth" as on an iOS device? It either cranks up too much or goes down and I usually want to set the volume between two levels. Is there an app or something for this? :-\

Have you tried Volume Control +? It's an app that gives you the option for a volume dial. That may make it easier to increase or decrease the volume.

I think there are 15 discrete levels of volume for music. You can simply turn the dial to get the desired volume. Unfortunately, I don't think you can get a volume that's in-between those levels. For example, you can't choose something between 11 and 12. You can only choose either 11 or 12.

pontiac005

Trusted Member
Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
Yes, it is a bit sensitive and you need to go slow otherwise it will go either up or down to much.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89