google play store not showing updated apps list when accessed from computer

surbhit4u

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
If I go to myApps section through my mobile, I get correct & upto date list of all the apps installed
However, if I go the play.google.com/store & navigate to myapps from any computer (after signing in using my account), it shows few months old status.

Details:
I am using Nexus 4 (version 4.3)
Account settings on playstore of my mobile shows correct email address. I have always used just one account on my mobile since the time I purchased Nexus 4. I login using the same email on play.google.com from computer. However I get few months old list of apps.
How can I get the refreshed list of apps ?

Any help would be appreciated.

iOS Gravity

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
Check your accounts settings and go to your google account. Make sure you sync the apps. On your computer log out of your google account and log in. You should see your current apps list.

surbhit4u

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
I checked the google account settings... It says "Last synced 07/08/2013 14:59" .. As per my time format, this means 07th August 2013, which is today.
I also checked Data Usage >> 'Auto Sync Data' option. Its checked. I unchecked & checked it again.

I tried logging out & login again on computer with the same google account, however apps list is not refreshing. Its still showing few months old status.
Is there any other option to sync all the apps??

Last edited:

surbhit4u

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
1. play.google.com shows the apps which I have uninstalled from my mobile. How to ensure they do not show up?
2. How to update the apps from computer, if it doesn't say that an update is available. Currently all it says in "Installed" even though an update is available.