Forgot my PIN lockscreen

merryllou

May 9, 2014
Visit site
hi. i tried what you suggested but i dont receive any notification. when i had it ring, it did. but when i asked for lock as what you have said, my phone doesn't receive any notifications. actually i know my pin and i'm surprised why my phone doesnt recognized it. i'm totally sure of my pin. please help T_T

ofirk

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
I have the same problem , Please help me !
The google acount manager asks me to turn on the options of resting the passwod IN the phone - what i cant do ...

WHAT TO DO ?! PLEASE HELP ME!

Bishoy Reda

May 20, 2014
Visit site
but the "LOCK" needs me to turn android device manager, and mine isn't turned on, how should I turn it on when the phone is locked????

This needs me to turn on android device manager, how should I do so when my phone s locked???

Last edited by a moderator:

cdub386nsb

May 21, 2014
Visit site
So, this was as isles to me as the android device manager was, for the same reason. I need Thu be able to get into my phone to set up the option to locate remotely.
I have been at it for two days non stop. I really thought I had it this time. Lol
Did I do something different out is there a site you could link me to?
Thanks in advance, either way.
Christian

mrdunkley

May 25, 2014
Visit site
Big thumbs up for this.

Unlocked my WIfes phone in no time :)

I had the same issue but all you need to do is Login to your google account on https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager
then it will automatically find your phone. You have to chose the option "LOCK" it will ask you to type in a paasword that will automatically show on your screen:) there you have it and your password will be reset witout you having to do factory reset

Sia Shee Ying

Jun 22, 2014
Visit site
can someone help me?
my lockscreen pin suddenly chged itself
the pin that i always use cnt access anymore and im sure nobody touches my device before
i've seen the android device manager but it require me to turn on my location service which i dint and i cant now
so is there any other methods for me to unlock my screen or bypass it or is there a way for me to activate my location service without unlocking the device?
im using a lenovo a850+ a new device that just released this year

Siesy

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
my phone all of a sudden wont let me unlock my screen with my pin? I know my pin but it just keeps saying incorrect pin. I've been on my google account but it's not activated on my phone so I cant do anything there, is there any other way to unlock my phone with out losing all my stuff?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo